At Lifetime Holistic Dental, we spend the time get to know you, your interests and hobbies, your concerns and your dental dreams. We give you all the information you need choose the best dental care for you. We discuss your payment options and what rebates you can expect from your private health cover.
Our treatments are covered by a range of registered health insurances, including:
Medicare covers lots of your children’s costs under the Teens Dental Plan, which you can learn about at our office. We’re also committed to The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS), so it’s likely you won’t be out of pocket when you bring your kids along to our dental clinic.
How to Pay
As a courtesy to our patients, our office will submit your dental insurance claims to your private health insurance company. As with most service oriented businesses, we expect payment at the time of treatment for the portion of service not covered by insurance. You can pay by cash, cheque or credit card. If you bring your health care card along, we can organise an automatic refund, or we will provide you with an invoice so you can claim at a later date. You can pay the difference between your health fund rebate and the total bill.
This can range from 0-100% depending on your insurance policy. Many insurance companies reimburse professional fees on a complicated fee averaging basis. Your insurance company will use average fees from a wide geographic area. They fail to take into consideration location, training, and experience of your doctor. This system may or may not be representative of fees in the local area. Because of this, our fees may be above or below the “usual and customary” fee provided to you by your insurance company. This may have an effect on the amount of your out of pocket payment. This sounds confusing because it is confusing. However, our staff is very experienced with insurance matters and can answer any questions you may have.
If you require comprehensive treatment, don’t worry about the cost. We are more than happy to organise a payment plan through a dental financing party, or you can even arrange one with us.
Our first priority is getting you the treatment you need. We only suggest treatments you need, and we always work within your budget.
Afterpay allows you to have your treatment when you need it, and lets you pay for it later. Now, doesn’t that make you smile?
Have your treatment and spread the cost out across four fortnightly repayments, with no added interest, hidden fees or additional costs*.
We offer a huge range of dental care services, including:
- Regular Dental Check-Ups: With our ‘active maintenance treatment’ you give yourself the best chance of lifelong optimal dental health.
- Mercury Free Restorations: Removal of toxic dental filling materials from your life with our mercury free restorations.
- Non-Extraction Orthodontics: We never extract teeth in our orthodontic treatments. Instead, we focus on ‘guiding growth.’ We develop the width of your jaws – helping make room for all your teeth and opening up your nose to breathe.
- Non-Invasive Laser Dentistry: Laser dentistry offers everything we look for in holistic dentist treatments. Natural and effective and stimulates growth.
- TMD/Jaw Pain: Jaw pain can be debilitating. We find the cause to eliminate it for good.
- Sleep Apnoea and Snoring: Get the good night sleep you deserve.
- Family Dentistry: Get the whole family involved in achieving optimal dental health.
- Pain Free and Sleep Dentistry: Dentistry doesn’t have to be stressful, we offer a way out for those suffering from dental phobias and anxiety.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Achieve your dream smile.
- Digital X-Rays: No-harm, we have the latest and safest dental x-ray technology.
- Emergency Dental Treatment: Don’t let an emergency turn into a disaster. We can have you up and running again with little fuss and little delay.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just: