As a holistic dental clinic, Lifetime Holistic Dental is committed to delivering the perfect first appointment. Good dental care only happens when you feel comfortable, which is why the first visit starts with a chat all about you.
The 60-minute one-on-one consultation is all about getting to know you, your medical and dental history and anything else that is relevant to your treatment. We also ask about your budget, lifestyle and even family situation to make sure we understand everything we need to know to offer you the best holistic dental treatment.
That’s what a holistic dentist does – consider all the factors to come up with the perfect treatment options, for your needs.
Before Your Appointment
After we’ve confirmed your appointment, we send you a welcome pack which includes:
- A Health History Form to fill out
- A Medical Authority to Release Patient Information for you to fill out that will give us permission to retrieve any records you may have at other practices
- A guide to our dental clinic – where we are, parking and public transport etc etc.
You should also bring to your appointment:
- Your private health cover card
- Any previous x-rays or medical and dental records
During Your Appointment
After arriving at our clinic, our New patient coordinator will take you into the consulting room to meet our principal dentist, Dr Chris Darby.
Remember, there is no treatment during the first appointment. Instead, we will examine your teeth, soft tissues, jaw joints and other structures for signs of disease and perform necessary testing and x-rays to check for invisible damage.
After this testing, we discuss the results with you and work out the best possible treatment plan, including the cost and pros, cons and risks of each option. The process is all about providing you with the information you need to make an informed choice, and take control over your dental health.
We offer a huge range of dental care services, including:
- Regular Dental Check-Ups: Our ‘active maintenance’ philosophy is designed to take care of the small problems, so you don’t have to worry about big ones.
- Mercury Free Restorations: Remove unsightly and potentially deadly mercury containing silver amalgam fillings and replace them with safe options.
- Non-Extraction Orthodontics: Our do no harm orthodontics is perfect for all ages. Learn more about our revolutionary techniques.
- Non-Invasive Laser Dentistry: We love laser dentistry, and this pain free, fast healing technology is the future of dentistry.
- TMD/Jaw Pain: Don’t live with jaw pain, headaches, neck aches, eye aches, ear aches, fatigue or poor sleep – we have the answers.
- Sleep Apnoea and Snoring: Sleep apnoea and snoring aren’t just annoying, they can be deadly. Take control.
- Family Dentistry: Get the kids involved from an early age, and make dentistry a family affair, so everyone can have fun at the dentist and smile in every photo.
- Pain Free and Sleep Dentistry: Leave all the stress and fear behind, and get the treatment you need, while you sleep.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Your dream smile is attainable, NOW.
- Digital X-Rays: Benefit from out low radiation x-ray technology.
- Emergency Dental Treatment: Get the help you need, when you need it, and your fears relieved.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just: