Here at Lifetime Holistic Dental, we are dedicated to giving you your healthiest smile, whenever you need it.
That’s why, Lifetime Holistic Dental now offers Afterpay!
Afterpay allows you to have your treatment when you need it, and lets you pay for it later. Now, doesn’t that make you smile?
Have your treatment and spread the cost out across four fortnightly repayments, with no added interest, hidden fees or additional costs*.
How Lifetime Holistic Dental Afterpay Works
Afterpay really couldn’t be easier. All it takes is three super simple steps:
- Book your next appointment: Book your appointment with Lifetime Holistic Dental as you normally would.
- Pay for your visit: But this time — instead of paying your entire bill upfront — spread the cost of your treatment (for up to $1500) over four equal fortnightly instalments. For example, if your treatment cost is $400 you can pay that off in $100 instalments fortnightly over 4 weeks.
- Enjoy your smile: It really is that simple!
There are a few requirements that you must fulfil in order to take advantage of Afterpay:
- You must live in Australia
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit Card
Ready to Enjoy Afterpay?
Follow these easy steps:
- Download the Afterpay app via either:
- App Store
- Google Play
- Register your details
- Book your appointment with Lifetime Holistic Dental
- Check your spending limit – you’ll find this by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay app
- Once you’ve received your treatment, download your unique barcode so that we can scan it
- Your first instalment will be deducted from your account immediately. Please make sure the funds for your first fortnightly instalment is available on the day of your visit to Lifetime Holistic Dental
- Following this, you can keep up to date with your payment schedule in the Afterpay app!
The Fine Print
- Your available spend limit will vary depending on whether you’re a new or existing Afterpay member.
- *Failure to make your fortnightly payments on time will result in a late fee. The late fee cost is $10, and if the payment remains unpaid for a further 7 days after the due date, you will be charged $7.