Your Dentist for the Whole Family
Lifetime Holistic Dental is the family dental clinic. If you’re looking for the best dental care, you need a holistic dentist. We begin with a discussion about you and you family’s lifestyle and budget, so you end up with a treatment that suits the whole family.
As a family dentist, we pride ourselves on offering you the education and information you need to create the perfect oral health routine at home. We’ll make sure the whole family has smiles they can be proud of – and oral health habits that will last a lifetime., and prevent unnecessary dental treatment.
We provide dental care to everyone, from the grandparents to the kids, and your new born. We look after everyone because we believe that your health habits should be created from youth, all the way through to old age. We want to be there for all your milestones, and make sure the little things are fixed before they get serious, and cause you pain.
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule
As a passionate children’s dentist in Melbourne, we are in full support of “The Child Dental Benefits Schedule.” Our support means that eligible families can receive up to $1000 in dental benefits from their children and teenagers over the course of two years.
Your children will be eligible if they are:
- Between 2-17 years of age for at least one day of the calendar year.
- Eligible for Medicare
- A member of a family that receives Family Tax Benefit Part A, or an Australian Government Payment
The following services are available under this Schedule:
- Fissure sealing
- Root canals
- Orthodontic services, cosmetic dental work and services provided in a hospital are not covered.
The ‘Healthy Families, Healthy Smiles’ Initiative
Proper dental care and oral health are essential during pregnancy and early childhood. It sets both Mum and bub up for a lifetime of overall health and well-being, and Lifetime Holistic Dental will get you off on the right foot.
Tooth decay is Victoria’s most common health problem. One in every two children have a decayed tooth that is 50%! , making it the second most common diet-related disease in Australia. Tooth decay can occur as soon as teeth erupt, and the side-effects of tooth decay include pain, foul breathe, disturbed sleep and poor eating habits and will last a lifetime.
Issues with oral health can also hinder speech development, which affects communication and even self-esteem. Dental problems are also the third most common cause of preventable hospital admission for children under the age of five.
Pregnancy and Oral Health
Expecting mum’s need their oral health to be in perfect condition. Gum disease in the pregnant mother is linked to low birth weight and premature birth, and your oral health can also affect your child’s tooth decay rates. So if you have noticed your gums bleed when you brush or floss, or you are concerned about bad breathe please, for your babies future health, give Lifetime Holistic Dental a call on 9529 2920, so your worries and concerns or perhaps dental disease can be controlled before baby is born. Making sure your mouth and your partner’s and parents’ mouthes are optimally healthy, to give baby the best start in life.
Why Choose Our Family Dental Clinic
- We make a visit to the dentist fun and positive for you and your kids. This relationship is vital in creating healthy dental habits.
- Dr Darby has created an education program with expectant and new mums that will give you the information you need to give your baby the best start to their dental health. They get their bacteria for their mouth and gut from their parents and the people they come in contact with in the first 8 weeks. So we want these people to have healthy bacterial flora in their mouths.
- By bringing your kids along to us, we can monitor their facial growth and development, and breathing and swallowing behaviour, which is vital to the success of non-extraction orthodontics to address tooth and jaw development issues. Our approach reduces the need for braces by up to 50%!
- Our take home care and information packs mean you and your family have both the products and the knowledge to take charge of oral health.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just:
- Call us on (03) 9529 2920
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in and see us at Suite 3/684 Malvern Road, Prahran, Victoria 3181