Don’t live with a missing tooth. Dental implants are a permanent and effective way to save your smile. Missing teeth don’t just detract from the aesthetic of your smile, they can cause a whole range of issues including jaw pain, and further tooth loss.
Lifetime Holistic Dental offers a unique approach to dentistry. We don’t just provide your dental implant procedure, we provide you with the information and education you need to care for your implant, and the rest of your teeth, so your procedure is a permanent one.
Our Dental Implant Procedure
The first step in your tooth implant journey will be a consultation to see if you’re suitable. To be eligible, you need to have enough jawbone density to support the implant. If you qualify, the procedure will take place over two visits:
- Under local or general anaesthetic, we will remove any remaining parts of the missing tooth. Once the tooth has been removed, we will insert the post, which looks like a small screw. This is inserted into your jawbone, and over time it will fuse and become part of the surrounding bone.
- Once you have healed from the first procedure, and the post has fused with your jawbone, we will place the crown or bridge on top. This is made from porcelain and shaped to look like the surrounding teeth, so no one will even know you have an implant.
Why Should I Have a Dental Implant Procedure?
A dental implant is an extremely effective and permanent way to restore your confidence and save the structure of your mouth. If a tooth is missing, the teeth around it can move into awkward positions and even be weakened by the excess force placed upon them. Missing teeth can also create speech problems and even affect the shape of your face.
A dental implant is exactly like a real tooth, so unlike dentures and bridges, you don’t have to remove them when eating. You’ll enjoy a strong, and functional bite so you can enjoy all your favourite foods again.
Most importantly, you’ll have a smile you feel comfortable showing off. When you feel confident, you’ll notice improvements in all aspects of your life, from personal relationships to your professional life and even your overall health.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just:
- Call us on (03) 9529 2920
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at Suite 3/684 Malvern Road, Prahran, Victoria 3181