Cosmetic dentistry helps you achieve your dream smile. At Lifetime Holistic Dental, we believe cosmetic dental surgeries and treatments are about so much more than aesthetics. As humans, we are drawn to bright, gleaming smiles. Our smile is also a fundamental way of interacting, so if we don’t feel confident to smile, we miss out on making a great first impression.
Our cosmetic dental treatments have helped so many people have the smile of their dreams. We are confident that we can create the smile you want to feel confident and comfortable socialising, expressing yourself at work and to love yourself. Our cosmetic dentist offers the best techniques available, and there’s almost nothing we can’t fix.
As a holistic dental clinic, we genuinely believe that self-confidence and health are inextricably linked. When you feel confident, it will flow on, into all aspects of your life. Visit us to discuss your cosmetic dental options today.
How Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services Can Help
With our holistic approach to cosmetic dentistry, we can:
- Fix broken, chipped and damaged teeth
- Whiten teeth
- Straighten and align teeth
- Correct bites and close gaps
- Replace missing teeth
- Correct previous dental work
- Laser Contour teeth and gums
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We also provide:
- Porcelain veneers: Our porcelain veneers are individually precision-crafted works of art that we bond to your front teeth. They are custom-made for the perfect appearance, and you enjoy instantly whiter, straighter, stronger, longer lasting teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns are perfect for restoring teeth that have been damaged, broken or weakened by trauma or decay. They are long-lasting, strong and comfortable and are matched to the exact colour of your surrounding teeth. They also add structure to your mouth and protect and strengthen your other teeth for the future.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth aren’t just a cosmetic problem. They also create problems for your other teeth. Remaining teeth are forced to bear the brunt of chewing without the help of the missing tooth or teeth and so force can overload the remaining teeth and cause them to fail prematurely, which means tooth loss is compounded. We commonly find that patients with a broken chipped front smile are missing back teeth. Dental implants offer a natural and permanent solution to missing teeth, and you can eat and enjoy foods without concern. Bridges and dentures are alternative options for this treatment.
- Laser Gum reshaping is perfect for people with a gummy smile, short teeth or an uneven gum line. This is also known as gum recontouring, and it is also useful for making teeth easier to clean.
- Laser tooth whitening: the whiter your teeth begin the more natural and more youthful your new smile will look. We recommend all patients to begin their smile makeover with an in office or at home whitening treatment.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just: