Want to know what a dental check-up cost at Lifetime entails? Dental check-ups are an important part of any oral health routine. Regular dental check-ups and cleaning ensure that your dental health is as good as it can possibly be, and that any potential problems are found early. Early detection of oral problems helps ensure that they don’t become more serious in the future. This is why we encourage all of our patients to attend our clinic for a dental check-up every six months.
Dental Check-Up Cost
Rather than postponing a visit to the dentist because of cost, you should view your dental check-up as an investment. After all, by keeping your teeth healthy and having them professionally checked and cleaned regularly, you can potentially save yourself a lot of money in the future.
So, how much is a dental check-up at Lifetime Holistic Dental?
The cost of a dental check-up (which also includes a professional scale and clean to remove plaque build-up $190) at Lifetime Holistic Dentistry starts from with the professional scale and clean at $190 and the thorough dental exam at $87.
Factors that Impact a Dental Check-Up Price
There are many things that could impact the price of a dental check-up and clean:
- The current health of your teeth and gums; we need to ensure that the fundamentals of your teeth and gums are strong and healthy, before proceeding with any other possible treatments
- Whether you need to have dental x-rays taken during the check-up. Sometimes, we need to take a x-rays to help us better diagnose issues that cannot be viewed by the naked eye alone
- Your health insurance and the level of cover you have. Dental health fund rebates vary greatly and so ideally before joining a dental health fund ask you dentist the “best” fund to join. They are all very different.
Just remember, when it comes to the cost of your dental check-up, more often than not, the saying of ‘you get what you pay for’ is very true. At Lifetime Holistic Dental, we want to provide you with dental care and treatment that will ensure the health of your teeth for years to come.
Why Visit Lifetime Holistic Dental for Your Dental Check-Up
- We believe that your oral health is linked to your overall health, and vice versa. So, when you visit us, we consider your overall wellbeing and design a dental treatment program that supports your lifestyle and individual needs
- We believe in preventative dentistry and so, where possible, we provide holistic advice to ensure you teeth and gums are protected from further damage
- If you suffer from dental anxiety, we offer pain free and sleep dentistry, thereby ensuring no one has an excuse to neglect their dental health. We are well known for looking are nervous dental patients in a kind and caring, not to mention relaxing way.
Contact Lifetime Holistic Dental Today
To get in touch with the friendly team at Lifetime Holistic Dental, just: